VEGFB protein (Active) (ab87052)
- Cell line: NIH-3T3 (Mus musculus/Mouse embryonic fibroblast)
- Maintenance Condition: RPMI 1640 containing 10% FBS
- Assay medium: serum free RPMI 1640
- Cell density: 2 x 104 cells/well (96 well plate, final volume 100ul)
- Incubation time : 24 hr (after sample treatment)
- Concentration range: 10pg/ml - 10ug/ml
- Detection method : BrdU assay
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 7.5
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87052 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||FuncS: Use at an assay dependent concentration. Activity assay information can be find in the activity section of this datasheet.|
|SDS-PAGE||SDS-PAGE: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- Vascular endothelial growth factor BVEGF BVEGF related factor
- VEGF-BVEGF-related factorVegfbVEGFB_HUMANVEGFLVRF
modificationsVEGF-B186 is O-glycosylated.
VEGFB protein (Active) images
ab87052 on 15% SDS-PAGE (3µg)
References for VEGFB protein (Active) (ab87052)
ab87052 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.