Anti-VEGFD antibody (ab95442)
- Product nameAnti-VEGFD antibodySee all VEGFD primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to VEGFD
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: VIDEEWQRTQCSPRE, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 101-115 of Human VEGFD.
- Positive control
- SW620, Colo320, 6T-CEM or HT1080 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 7mM Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 5mg BSA, 0.9mg Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95442 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200. PubMed: 23577117|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
- FunctionGrowth factor active in angiogenesis, lymphangiogenesis and endothelial cell growth, stimulating their proliferation and migration and also has effects on the permeability of blood vessels. May function in the formation of the venous and lymphatic vascular systems during embryogenesis, and also in the maintenance of differentiated lymphatic endothelium in adults. Binds and activates VEGFR-2 (KDR/FLK1) and VEGFR-3 (FLT4) receptors.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in lung, heart, small intestine and fetal lung, and at lower levels in skeletal muscle, colon, and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family.
modificationsUndergoes a complex proteolytic maturation which generates a variety of processed secreted forms with increased activity toward VEGFR-3 and VEGFR-2. VEGF-D first form an antiparallel homodimer linked by disulfide bonds before secretion. The fully processed VEGF-D is composed mostly of two VEGF homology domains (VHDs) bound by non-covalent interactions.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- c-fos induced growth factor antibody
- c-fos induced growth factor (vascular endothelial growth factor D) antibody
- c-fos-induced growth factor antibody
- FIGF antibody
- Vascular endothelial growth factor D antibody
- Vascular endothelial growth factor D precursor antibody
- VEGF D antibody
- VEGF-D antibody
- VEGFD antibody
- VEGFD_HUMAN antibody
Anti-VEGFD antibody images
All lanes : Anti-VEGFD antibody (ab95442) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : SW620 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Colo320 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : 6T-CEM whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : HT1080 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 100 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
References for Anti-VEGFD antibody (ab95442)
This product has been referenced in:
- Laird A et al. Differential expression of prognostic proteomic markers in primary tumour, venous tumour thrombus and metastatic renal cell cancer tissue and correlation with patient outcome. PLoS One 8:e60483 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23577117) »