Anti-VGLL1 antibody (ab48921)
- Product nameAnti-VGLL1 antibodySee all VGLL1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to VGLL1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A region within synthetic peptide: ISSVVDEHFS RALSNIKSPQ ELTPSSQSEG VMLKNDDSMS PNQWRYSSPW, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 37-86 of Human VGLL1
- Positive controlJurkat cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48921 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 29 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionMay act as a specific coactivator for the mammalian TEFs.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the vestigial family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Protein TONDU antibodyTDU antibodyTONDU antibody
- Transcription cofactor vestigial like protein 1 antibodyTranscription cofactor vestigial-like protein 1 antibodyVestigial like 1 antibodyvestigial like 1 homolog (Drosophila) antibodyVgl-1 antibodyVGL1 antibodyVgll1 antibodyVGLL1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-VGLL1 antibody images
Anti-VGLL1 antibody (ab48921) at 2.5 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 29 kDa
References for Anti-VGLL1 antibody (ab48921)
ab48921 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.