Anti-VPS35 antibody (ab57632)
- Product nameAnti-VPS35 antibodySee all VPS35 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to VPS35
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: MECLKKALKI ANQCMDPSLQ VQLFIEILNR YIYFYEKEND AVTIQVLNQL IQKIREDLPN LESSEETEQI NKHFHNTLEH LRLRRESPES EGPIYEGLIL , corresponding to amino acids 697-797 of Human VPS35
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57632 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.5µg for 106 cells.|
- FunctionEssential component of the retromer complex, a complex required to retrieve lysosomal enzyme receptors (IGF2R and M6PR) from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network. Also required to regulate transcytosis of the polymeric immunoglobulin receptor (pIgR-pIgA).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in heart, brain, placenta, skeletal muscle, spleen, thymus, testis, ovary, small intestine, kidney and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS35 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane.
- DKFZp434E1211 antibody
- DKFZp434P1672 antibody
- FLJ10752 antibody
- FLJ13588 antibody
- FLJ20388 antibody
- hVPS35 antibody
- Maternal embryonic 3 antibody
- Maternal-embryonic 3 antibody
- MEM 3 antibody
- MEM3 antibody
- PARK17 antibody
- TCCCTA00141 antibody
- Vacuolar protein sorting 35 (yeast) antibody
- Vacuolar protein sorting 35 antibody
- Vacuolar protein sorting 35 homolog antibody
- Vacuolar protein sorting associated protein 35 antibody
- Vacuolar protein sorting-associated protein 35 antibody
- Vesicle protein sorting 35 antibody
- VPS 35 antibody
- VPS35 antibody
- VPS35_HUMAN antibody
Anti-VPS35 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57632 VPS35 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
Overlay histogram showing HEK293 cells stained with ab57632 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab57632, 0.5µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2a [ICIGG2A] (ab91361, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HEK293 cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
References for Anti-VPS35 antibody (ab57632)
ab57632 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.