Anti-VPS35 antibody (ab76329)
- Product nameAnti-VPS35 antibodySee all VPS35 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to VPS35
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide from the N terminal region of human VPS35, conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76329 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 10 - 50 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 - 50 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use a concentration of 10 - 50 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22021616|
- FunctionEssential component of the retromer complex, a complex required to retrieve lysosomal enzyme receptors (IGF2R and M6PR) from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network. Also required to regulate transcytosis of the polymeric immunoglobulin receptor (pIgR-pIgA).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in heart, brain, placenta, skeletal muscle, spleen, thymus, testis, ovary, small intestine, kidney and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS35 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane.
- DKFZp434E1211 antibody
- DKFZp434P1672 antibody
- FLJ10752 antibody
- FLJ13588 antibody
- FLJ20388 antibody
- hVPS35 antibody
- Maternal embryonic 3 antibody
- Maternal-embryonic 3 antibody
- MEM 3 antibody
- MEM3 antibody
- PARK17 antibody
- TCCCTA00141 antibody
- Vacuolar protein sorting 35 (yeast) antibody
- Vacuolar protein sorting 35 antibody
- Vacuolar protein sorting 35 homolog antibody
- Vacuolar protein sorting associated protein 35 antibody
- Vacuolar protein sorting-associated protein 35 antibody
- Vesicle protein sorting 35 antibody
- VPS 35 antibody
- VPS35 antibody
- VPS35_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-VPS35 antibody (ab76329)
This product has been referenced in:
- McLeod IX et al. The class III kinase Vps34 promotes T lymphocyte survival through regulating IL-7Ra surface expression. J Immunol 187:5051-61 (2011). ICC/IF, Flow Cyt ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22021616) »