Anti-Vitronectin antibody - N-terminal (ab95222)
- Product nameAnti-Vitronectin antibody - N-terminalSee all Vitronectin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Vitronectin - N-terminal
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from the N-terminal region of Human Vitronectin, conjugated to KLH.
- Positive control
- NCI-H460 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95222 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
- FunctionVitronectin is a cell adhesion and spreading factor found in serum and tissues. Vitronectin interact with glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans. Is recognized by certain members of the integrin family and serves as a cell-to-substrate adhesion molecule. Inhibitor of the membrane-damaging effect of the terminal cytolytic complement pathway.
Somatomedin-B is a growth hormone-dependent serum factor with protease-inhibiting activity.
- Tissue specificityPlasma.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
Contains 1 SMB (somatomedin-B) domain.
- DomainThe SMB domain mediates interaction with SERPINE1/PAI1. The heparin-binding domain mediates interaction with insulin.
modificationsSulfated on 2 tyrosine residues.
N- and O-glycosylated.
Phosphorylation on Thr-69 and Thr-76 favors cell adhesion and spreading.
It has been suggested that the active SMB domain may be permitted considerable disulfide bond heterogeneity or variability, thus two alternate disulfide patterns based on 3D structures are described with 1 disulfide bond conserved in both.
Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracellular medium.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space.
- Complement S Protein antibody
- Epibolin antibody
- S Protein antibody
- S-protein antibody
- Serum Spreading Factor antibody
- Serum-spreading factor antibody
- Somatomedin B antibody
- Somatomedin-B antibody
- V75 antibody
- Vitronectin V10 subunit antibody
- Vitronectin V65 subunit antibody
- VN antibody
- VNT antibody
- VTN antibody
- VTNC_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Vitronectin antibody - N-terminal images
Anti-Vitronectin antibody - N-terminal (ab95222) at 1/100 dilution + NCI-H460 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
References for Anti-Vitronectin antibody - N-terminal (ab95222)
ab95222 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.