Anti-WBP2 antibody (ab76680)
- Product nameAnti-WBP2 antibodySee all WBP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to WBP2
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the N terminal region of human WBP2.
- Positive controlA2058 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76680 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 GRAM domain.
- DomainThe WW-binding 1 motif mediates interaction with NEDD4.
- MGC18269 antibodyWBP 2 antibodyWBP-2 antibody
- Wbp2 antibodyWBP2_HUMAN antibodyWW domain binding protein 2 antibodyWW domain-binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-WBP2 antibody images
Anti-WBP2 antibody (ab76680) at 1/50 dilution + A2058 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-WBP2 antibody (ab76680)
ab76680 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.