Anti-WBP2 antibody (ab98184)
- Product nameAnti-WBP2 antibodySee all WBP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to WBP2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N-terminal amino acids 35-85, MKNVPEAFKGTKKGTVYLTPYRVIFLSKGKDAMQSFMMPF YLMKDCEIKQ, of Human WBP2 (NP_036610).
- Positive control
- Human Fetal Thymus Lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98184 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 GRAM domain.
- DomainThe WW-binding 1 motif mediates interaction with NEDD4.
- MGC18269 antibody
- WBP 2 antibody
- WBP-2 antibody
- Wbp2 antibody
- WBP2_HUMAN antibody
- WW domain binding protein 2 antibody
- WW domain-binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-WBP2 antibody images
Anti-WBP2 antibody (ab98184) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human Fetal Thymus Lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
References for Anti-WBP2 antibody (ab98184)
ab98184 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.