Anti-WISP1 antibody (ab10737)
- Product nameAnti-WISP1 antibodySee all WISP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to WISP1
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 150 to the C-terminus of Human WISP1.
(Peptide available as ab24414.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following human tissue lysates: Testis; Kidney; Heart; Liver. This antibody gave a positive signal in the following Formaldehyde fixed cell line:HepG2.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10737 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).Can be blocked with Human WISP1 peptide (ab24414).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/75. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- RelevanceWISP1 is a downstream regulator in the Wnt/Frizzled-signaling pathway and is associated with cell survival. WISP1 attentuates p53-mediated apoptosis in response to DNA damage through activation of AKT kinase and up-regulates the anti-apoptotic Bcl-X(L) protein. WISP1 is expressed in heart, kidney, lung, pancreas, placenta, ovary, small intestine and spleen. Overexpression is associated with several cancers including breast cancer and colon tumors.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- CCN 4 antibody
- CCN family member 4 antibody
- CCN4 antibody
- WISP 1 antibody
- WISP 1c antibody
- WISP 1i antibody
- WISP 1tc antibody
- WISP1c antibody
- WISP1i antibody
- WISP1tc antibody
- WNT 1 induced secreted protein 1 antibody
- Wnt 1 induced secreted protein antibody
- WNT 1 inducible signaling pathway protein 1 antibody
- Wnt 1 signaling pathway protein 1 antibody
- Wnt-1 inducible signaling pathway protein 1 antibody
- WNT1 induced secreted protein 1 antibody
- Wnt1 induced secreted protein antibody
- WNT1 inducible signaling pathway protein 1 antibody
- Wnt1 signaling pathway protein 1 antibody
- WNT1-inducible-signaling pathway protein 1 antibody
Anti-WISP1 antibody images
Image courtesy of Human Protein Atlas
ab10737 staining WISP1 in human bone marrow, showing staining with haemapoietic tissue and not apidose tissue. Paraffin embedded human bome marrow tissue was incubated with ab10737 (1/75 dilution) for 30 mins at room temperature. Antigen retrieval was performed by heat induction in citrate buffer pH 6.
ab10737 was tested in a tissue microarray (TMA) containing a wide range of normal and cancer tissues as well as a cell microarray consisting of a range of commonly used, well characterised human cell lines. Further results for this antibody can be found at www.proteinatlas.org
All lanes : Anti-WISP1 antibody (ab10737) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
Testis (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab30257)
Lane 2 :
Liver (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29889)
Lane 3 :
Heart (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29431)
Lane 4 :
Kidney (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab30203)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ICC/IF image of ab10737 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab10737 at 1µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-WISP1 antibody (ab10737)
This product has been referenced in:
- Zemans RL et al. Role of ß-catenin-regulated CCN matricellular proteins in epithelial repair after inflammatory lung injury. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 304:L415-27 (2013). WB . Read more (PubMed: 23316072) »