Wnt2 peptide (ab54079)
- Product nameWnt2 peptideSee all Wnt2 proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54079 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Int 1 related protein
- Int-1-like protein 1
- Int-1-related protein
- INT1L 1
- IRP protein
- ONCOGENE INT1 LIKE 1
- Protein Wnt-2
- Secreted growth factor
- Wingless type MMTV integration site family member 2
- WNT 2
- FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule which affects the development of discrete regions of tissues. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain in the thalamus, in fetal and adult lung and in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
References for Wnt2 peptide (ab54079)
ab54079 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.