Anti-Wnt1 antibody (Biotin) (ab84243)
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84243 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
sELISA: Use at a concentration of 0.25-1 µg/ml. Detect at least 0.2 – 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human Wnt1
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
The detection limit for recombinant Human Wnt1 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. In some developmental processes, is also a ligand for the coreceptor RYK, thus triggering Wnt signaling. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule important in CNS development. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- INT1 antibody
- Proto oncogene protein Wnt 1 antibody
- Proto-oncogene Int-1 homolog antibody
- Proto-oncogene Wnt-1 antibody
- Wingless type MMTV integration site family member 1 antibody
- Wnt 1 antibody
- wnt1 antibody
- WNT1_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-Wnt1 antibody (Biotin) (ab84243)
ab84243 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.