Anti-Wnt1 antibody (ab109822)
- Product nameAnti-Wnt1 antibodySee all Wnt1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Wnt1
- Tested applicationsIndirect ELISA, Sandwich ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant Human Wnt1
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109822 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Indirect ELISA||I-ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. ab109822 in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human Wnt1.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to Wnt1 (Biotin) (ab84243). ab109822 in conjunction with ab84243 as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human Wnt1.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa. The detection limit for recombinant Human Wnt1 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
- FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. In some developmental processes, is also a ligand for the coreceptor RYK, thus triggering Wnt signaling. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule important in CNS development. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- INT1 antibodyProto oncogene protein Wnt 1 antibodyProto-oncogene Int-1 homolog antibody
- Proto-oncogene Wnt-1 antibodyWingless type MMTV integration site family member 1 antibodyWnt 1 antibodywnt1 antibodyWNT1_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-Wnt1 antibody (ab109822)
ab109822 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.