Anti-Wnt1 antibody (ab15251)
- Product nameAnti-Wnt1 antibodySee all Wnt1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Wnt1
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide (unfortunately, the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) (Human) (N terminal).
- Positive control
- Breast carcinoma. NIH/3T3 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15251 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
- FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. In some developmental processes, is also a ligand for the coreceptor RYK, thus triggering Wnt signaling. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule important in CNS development. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- INT 1 antibody
- INT1 antibody
- Murine mammary tumor virus integration site 1 antibody
- Oncogene INT1 antibody
- Proto oncogene protein Wnt 1 antibody
- Proto-oncogene Int-1 homolog antibody
- Proto-oncogene Wnt-1 antibody
- Wingless type MMTV integration site family member 1 antibody
- Wnt 1 antibody
- wnt1 antibody
- Wnt1 proto oncogene protein precursor antibody
- WNT1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Wnt1 antibody images
ab15251 staining Wnt1 in breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry (FFPE-sections).
ICC/IF image of ab15251 stained mouse 3T3 cells. The cells were methanol fixed (5 min) and incubated with the antibody (ab15251, 1µg/ml) for 1h at room temperature. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Image-iTTM FX Signal Enhancer was used as the primary blocking agent, 5% BSA (in TBS-T) was used for all other blocking steps. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue). Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red).
Breast carcinoma cells stained with ab15251 (Immunohistochemistry, paraffin sections);
Anti-Wnt1 antibody (ab15251) at 1/25 dilution + NIH3T3 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 41 kDa
References for Anti-Wnt1 antibody (ab15251)
This product has been referenced in:
- Fortress AM et al. Canonical Wnt signaling is necessary for object recognition memory consolidation. J Neurosci 33:12619-26 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23904598) »
- Xie XL et al. 2-Amino-3-methylimidazo[4,5-f]quinoline (IQ) promotes mouse hepatocarcinogenesis by activating transforming growth factor-ß and Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathways. Toxicol Sci 125:392-400 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22094457) »