Anti-Wnt1 antibody (ab62703)
- Product nameAnti-Wnt1 antibodySee all Wnt1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Wnt1
- Specificityab62703 detects endogenous levels of total Wnt1 protein.
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of human Wnt1.
- Positive control
- Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab62703 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62703 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. In some developmental processes, is also a ligand for the coreceptor RYK, thus triggering Wnt signaling. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule important in CNS development. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- INT 1 antibody
- INT1 antibody
- Murine mammary tumor virus integration site 1 antibody
- Oncogene INT1 antibody
- Proto oncogene protein Wnt 1 antibody
- Proto-oncogene Int-1 homolog antibody
- Proto-oncogene Wnt-1 antibody
- Wingless type MMTV integration site family member 1 antibody
- Wnt 1 antibody
- wnt1 antibody
- Wnt1 proto oncogene protein precursor antibody
- WNT1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Wnt1 antibody images
ab62703 at 1/50 - 1/100 dilution staining Wnt1 in human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-Wnt1 antibody (ab62703)
ab62703 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.