Anti-Wnt1 antibody (ab63934)
- Product nameAnti-Wnt1 antibodySee all Wnt1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Wnt1
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 31 of human Wnt1
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate
- General notesWnt1 antibody has been purified by Protein A/G combination.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63934 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 mg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. In some developmental processes, is also a ligand for the coreceptor RYK, thus triggering Wnt signaling. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule important in CNS development. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- INT 1 antibody
- INT1 antibody
- Murine mammary tumor virus integration site 1 antibody
- Oncogene INT1 antibody
- Proto oncogene protein Wnt 1 antibody
- Proto-oncogene Int-1 homolog antibody
- Proto-oncogene Wnt-1 antibody
- Wingless type MMTV integration site family member 1 antibody
- Wnt 1 antibody
- wnt1 antibody
- Wnt1 proto oncogene protein precursor antibody
- WNT1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Wnt1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Wnt1 antibody (ab63934) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 41 kDa
ab63934 (4µg/ml) staining Wnt1 in human breast tumour using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is cytoplasmic staining in myoepithelial cells.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffers EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
ICC/IF image of ab63934 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab63934, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-Wnt1 antibody (ab63934)
ab63934 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.