Anti-Wnt1 antibody, prediluted (ab15252)
- Product nameAnti-Wnt1 antibody, predilutedSee all Wnt1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Wnt1, prediluted
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide (unfortunately, the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) (Human) (N terminal).
- Positive controlBreast carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15252 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa). Use neat|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Use neat for 10 min at RT. Boil tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.|
- FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. In some developmental processes, is also a ligand for the coreceptor RYK, thus triggering Wnt signaling. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule important in CNS development. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- INT 1 antibodyINT1 antibodyMurine mammary tumor virus integration site 1 antibody
- Oncogene INT1 antibodyProto oncogene protein Wnt 1 antibodyProto-oncogene Int-1 homolog antibodyProto-oncogene Wnt-1 antibodyWingless type MMTV integration site family member 1 antibodyWnt 1 antibodywnt1 antibodyWnt1 proto oncogene protein precursor antibodyWNT1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Wnt1 antibody, prediluted images
ab15252 staining Wnt1 in human breast carcinoma tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections).
Anti-Wnt1 antibody (ab15251) at 1/25 dilution + NIH3T3 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 41 kDa
References for Anti-Wnt1 antibody, prediluted (ab15252)
ab15252 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.