Anti-Wnt10b antibody [5A7] (ab91201)
- Product nameAnti-Wnt10b antibody [5A7]See all Wnt10b primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5A7] to Wnt10b
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified recombinant fragment of Human Wnt10b expressed in E. Coli.
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate. PANC-1 cells. Human normal stomach, normal liver, normal kidney and rectum cancer tissues.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number5A7
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91201 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule which affects the development of discrete regions of tissues. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
- Tissue specificityDetected in most adult tissues. Highest levels were found in heart and skeletal muscle. Low levels are found in brain.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in WNT10B are the cause of split-hand/foot malformation type 6 (SHFM6) [MIM:225300]. SHFM is a limb malformation involving the central rays of the autopod and presenting with syndactyly, median clefts of the hands and feet, and aplasia and/or hypoplasia of the phalanges, metacarpals, and metatarsals. SHFM6 is a autosomal recessive disorder.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
- Developmental stageInfant brain has higher levels of WNT10B than adult brain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Protein Wnt-10b antibodyProtein Wnt-12 antibodySHFM6 antibody
- wingless type MMTV integration site family, member 10B antibodyWN10B_HUMAN antibodyWnt10b antibodywnt12 antibody
Anti-Wnt10b antibody [5A7] images
All lanes : Anti-Wnt10b antibody [5A7] (ab91201) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate (GAPDH antibody, 37kDa)
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
ab91201 at 1/200 dilution staining Wnt10b in paraffin-embedded human normal stomach (A), normal liver (B), normal kidney (C) and rectum cancer tissues (D) by immunohistochemistry.
ab91201 staining Wnt10b in PANC-1 cells by immunocytochemistry (Green). Actin filaments labeled with Alexa Fluor-555 phalloidin (Red). DRAQ5 fluorescent DNA dye (Blue).
References for Anti-Wnt10b antibody [5A7] (ab91201)
This product has been referenced in:
- Wend P et al. WNT10B/ß-catenin signalling induces HMGA2 and proliferation in metastatic triple-negative breast cancer. EMBO Mol Med : (2013). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23307470) »