Anti-Wnt10b antibody (ab66721)
- Product nameAnti-Wnt10b antibodySee all Wnt10b primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Wnt10b
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Horse, Pig, Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human Wnt10b.
(Peptide available as ab66720.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in Human MCF7 Whole Cell Lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66721 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).Can be blocked with Wnt10b peptide (ab66720).|
- FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Probable developmental protein. May be a signaling molecule which affects the development of discrete regions of tissues. Is likely to signal over only few cell diameters.
- Tissue specificityDetected in most adult tissues. Highest levels were found in heart and skeletal muscle. Low levels are found in brain.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in WNT10B are the cause of split-hand/foot malformation type 6 (SHFM6) [MIM:225300]. SHFM is a limb malformation involving the central rays of the autopod and presenting with syndactyly, median clefts of the hands and feet, and aplasia and/or hypoplasia of the phalanges, metacarpals, and metatarsals. SHFM6 is a autosomal recessive disorder.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
- Developmental stageInfant brain has higher levels of WNT10B than adult brain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Protein Wnt-10b antibodyProtein Wnt-12 antibodySHFM6 antibody
- wingless type MMTV integration site family, member 10B antibodyWN10B_HUMAN antibodyWnt10b antibodywnt12 antibody
Anti-Wnt10b antibody images
Anti-Wnt10b antibody (ab66721) at 1 µg/ml + MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
ICC/IF image of ab66721 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal Goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab66721, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue). This antibody also gave a positive result in 100% methanol fixed (5 min) HeLa, and MCF-7 cells at 1µg/ml, and in 4% pfa fixed (10 min) HeLa, HepG2, MCF-7 cells at 1µg/ml.
References for Anti-Wnt10b antibody (ab66721)
ab66721 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.