Anti-XAB1 antibody (ab50265)
- Product nameAnti-XAB1 antibodySee all XAB1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to XAB1
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide: DTDDIDHRVTEESHEEP, corresponding to amino acids 339-355 of Human XAB1 conjugated to KLH via a N terminal added cysteine residue.
- Positive controlHEK-293T cell lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50265 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.25 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
Staining of the MBDin/XAB1 band in Western blotting is specifically inhibited by the
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionForms an interface between the RNA polymerase II enzyme and chaperone/scaffolding protein, suggesting that it is required to connect RNA polymerase II to regulators of protein complex formation. May be involved in nuclear localization of XPA.
- Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GPN-loop GTPase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- ATP(GTP) binding protein antibodyATPBD1A antibodyFLJ51176 antibody
- GPN loop GTPase 1 antibodyGPN-loop GTPase 1 antibodyGpn1 antibodyGPN1_HUMAN antibodyMBD2 interacting protein antibodyMBD2-interacting protein antibodyMBDIN antibodyNTPBP antibodyRNA polymerase II associated protein 4 antibodyRPAP4 antibodyXAB1 antibodyXPA binding protein 1 antibodyXPA binding protein 1 GTPase antibodyXPA binding protein 1, GTPase antibodyXPA-binding protein 1 antibody
References for Anti-XAB1 antibody (ab50265)
This product has been referenced in:
- Dong L et al. Melanocyte-stimulating hormone directly enhances UV-Induced DNA repair in keratinocytes by a xeroderma pigmentosum group A-dependent mechanism. Cancer Res 70:3547-56 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20388774) »