Anti-XAGE1 antibody (ab21198)
- Product nameAnti-XAGE1 antibodySee all XAGE1 primary antibodies ...
- SpecificityRecognises XAGE1 isoforms 1a, 1b and 1c.
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide: CPEAGEEQPQV, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 150-160 of Human XAGE1.
- Positive control
- Human Testis lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Western Blot: preliminary experiments in Human Testis lysates and in lysates of different Human epithelial cell lines gave no specific signal but low background (at antibody concentration up to 1µg/ml).
- Tissue specificityIn normal tissues, highly expressed in testis. Expressed also in many different types of cancers: highly expressed in breast cancer, prostate cancer and many types of lung cancers, including squamous cell carcinoma, small cell carcinoma, non-small cell carcinoma, and adenocarcinoma, as well as in Ewing's cell lines, in some Ewing's sarcoma patient samples, and in one of one alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma patient sample.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GAGE family.
- Cancer/testis antigen 12.1 antibody
- CT12.1 antibody
- G antigen family D 2 protein antibody
- G antigen family D member 2 antibody
- GAGD2_HUMAN antibody
- GAGED2 antibody
- Protein XAGE-1 antibody
- X antigen family, member 1 antibody
- XAGE1A antibody
- XAGE1B antibody
- XAGE1C antibody
- XAGE1D antibody
- XAGE1E antibody
References for Anti-XAGE1 antibody (ab21198)
ab21198 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.