XAGE1 peptide (ab45600)
- Product nameXAGE1 peptideSee all XAGE1 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceCGFGFRRQGEDNT (C-Terminus)
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45600 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Cancer/testis antigen 12.1
- G antigen family D 2 protein
- G antigen family D member 2
- Protein XAGE-1
- X antigen family, member 1
- Tissue specificityIn normal tissues, highly expressed in testis. Expressed also in many different types of cancers: highly expressed in breast cancer, prostate cancer and many types of lung cancers, including squamous cell carcinoma, small cell carcinoma, non-small cell carcinoma, and adenocarcinoma, as well as in Ewing's cell lines, in some Ewing's sarcoma patient samples, and in one of one alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma patient sample.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GAGE family.
References for XAGE1 peptide (ab45600)
ab45600 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.