Anti-XIAP antibody (ab21278)
Publishing research using ab21278? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab21278 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Ghadimi MP et al. Survivin is a viable target for the treatment of malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors. Clin Cancer Res 18:2545-57 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22407831
- Eschenburg G et al. Smac mimetic LBW242 sensitizes XIAP-overexpressing neuroblastoma cells for TNF-a-independent apoptosis. Cancer Res 72:2645-56 (2012). PubMed: 22491673
- Kim SH et al. Garlic constituent diallyl trisulfide suppresses x-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein in prostate cancer cells in culture and in vivo. Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 4:897-906 (2011). PubMed: 21411500
- Courter D et al. The RGD domain of human osteopontin promotes tumor growth and metastasis through activation of survival pathways. PLoS One 5:e9633 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20224789
- Groskreutz DJ et al. Cigarette smoke alters respiratory syncytial virus-induced apoptosis and replication. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 41:189-98 (2009). PubMed: 19131644
- Ashare A et al. Insulin-like growth factor-1 improves survival in sepsis via enhanced hepatic bacterial clearance. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 178:149-57 (2008). PubMed: 18436791
- Benedetti V et al. Modulation of survival pathways in ovarian carcinoma cell lines resistant to platinum compounds. Mol Cancer Ther 7:679-87 (2008). PubMed: 18347153
- Ashare A et al. Pseudomonas aeruginosa delays Kupffer cell death via stabilization of the X-chromosome-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein. J Immunol 179:505-13 (2007). WB ; Human . PubMed: 17579071
- Rink L et al. Enhanced phosphorylation of Nbs1, a member of DNA repair/checkpoint complex Mre11-RAD50-Nbs1, can be targeted to increase the efficacy of imatinib mesylate against BCR/ABL-positive leukemia cells. Blood 110:651-60 (2007). PubMed: 17431132