Anti-XKRX antibody (ab122198)
- Product nameAnti-XKRX antibodySee all XKRX primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to XKRX
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence: NTRPQHSERT STMDRVYEIP EEPNVDPVSS LEEDVIRGAN of Human XKRX
- Positive controlHuman duodenum tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122198 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in the placenta, in syncytiotrophoblasts. Moderate levels in the adrenal gland, low levels in the trachea and very low levels in the bone marrow.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the XK family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- LL0XNC01-131B10.1 antibodyMembrane protein XPLAC antibodyX Kell blood group precursor related, X linked antibody
- X Kell blood group-related antibodyX-linked antibodyXK, Kell blood group complex subunit related, X linked antibodyXK-related protein 2 antibodyXKR2 antibodyXKR2_HUMAN antibodyXKRX antibodyXPLAC antibodyXRG2 antibody
Anti-XKRX antibody images
ab122198, at 1/20 dilution, staining XKRX in paraffin-embedded Human Duodenum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-XKRX antibody (ab122198)
ab122198 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.