Anti-XRCC1 (phospho S461) antibody (ab84413)
- Product nameAnti-XRCC1 (phospho S461) antibodySee all XRCC1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to XRCC1 (phospho S461)
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) corresponding to a region surrounding Serine 461 of Human XRCC1 (P18887)
- Positive controlHuman breast adenocarcinoma; Mouse squamous cell carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Nucleotide metabolism
- Purine and pyrimidine synthesis
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84413 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Note: expected to work on frozen sections.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCorrects defective DNA strand-break repair and sister chromatid exchange following treatment with ionizing radiation and alkylating agents.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 BRCT domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-371 causes dimer dissociation. Phosphorylation by CK2 promotes interaction with APTX and APLF.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Accumulates at sites of DNA damage.
- DNA repair protein XRCC1 antibodyRCC antibodyX ray repair complementing defective repair in chinese hamster antibody
- X ray Repair Complementing Defective Repair in Chinese Hamster Cells antibodyX ray repair complementing defective repair in chinese hamster cells 1 antibodyX ray repair cross complementing protein 1 antibodyX ray repair, complementing defective, repair in Chinese hamster antibodyX-ray repair cross-complementing protein 1 antibodyXRCC 1 antibodyXrcc1 antibodyXRCC1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-XRCC1 (phospho S461) antibody images
Immunohistochemistry analysis of two serial sections of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human breast adenocarcinoma, using 1/250 ab84413 followed by DAB staining. Left panel: mock phosphatase treated; Right panel: calf intestinal phosphatase-treated.
Immunohistochemistry analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Mouse squamous cell carcinoma, using 1/250 ab84413 followed DAB staining.
References for Anti-XRCC1 (phospho S461) antibody (ab84413)
ab84413 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.