ZBTB8OS protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127645)
- Product nameZBTB8OS protein (His-DHFR tag)
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight16 kDa
- Amino acids2 to 136
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127645 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity 90
% Purified via His tag.
Purity was determined to be 90% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Archease (ARCH)
- Archease like protein
- Protein archease
- Protein ZBTB8OS
- Zinc finger and BTB domain containing 8 opposite strand
- Zinc finger and BTB domain containing opposite strand protein 8
- RelevanceThe function of this protein remains unknown. There are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
References for ZBTB8OS protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127645)
ab127645 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.