Anti-ZDHHC2 antibody (ab111337)
- Product nameAnti-ZDHHC2 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ZDHHC2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: African Green Monkey
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of Human ZDHHC2.
- Positive controlCOS7 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111337 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
- FunctionPalmitoyltransferase specific for GAP43 and DLG4/PSD95.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Reduced expression in colorectal cancers with liver metastasis.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Mutations in ZDHHC2 are found in hepatocellular carcinoma and colorectal cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DHHC palmitoyltransferase family.
Contains 1 DHHC-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe DHHC domain is required for palmitoyltransferase activity.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- DHHC-2 antibodyPalmitoyltransferase ZDHHC2 antibodyReam antibody
- Rec antibodyReduced expression associated with metastasis protein antibodyReduced expression in cancer protein antibodyZDHC2_HUMAN antibodyZdhhc2 antibodyZinc finger DHHC domain-containing protein 2 antibodyZinc finger protein 372 antibodyZNF372 antibody
Anti-ZDHHC2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ZDHHC2 antibody (ab111337) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : COS7 cell lysate
Lane 2 : COS7 cell lysate with blocking peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
References for Anti-ZDHHC2 antibody (ab111337)
ab111337 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.