For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
- FunctionPalmitoyltransferase specific for GAP43 and DLG4/PSD95.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Reduced expression in colorectal cancers with liver metastasis.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Mutations in ZDHHC2 are found in hepatocellular carcinoma and colorectal cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DHHC palmitoyltransferase family.
Contains 1 DHHC-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe DHHC domain is required for palmitoyltransferase activity.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- DHHC-2 antibody
- Palmitoyltransferase ZDHHC2 antibody
- Ream antibody
Anti-ZDHHC2 antibody images
References for Anti-ZDHHC2 antibody (ab111337)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"