Anti-ZNF167 antibody (ab57449)
- Product nameAnti-ZNF167 antibodySee all ZNF167 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to ZNF167
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: TTKESPPTSP LSGGSAPGAH LEPPYDPGTH HLPSGDFAQC TSPVPTLPQV GNSGDQAGAT VLRMVRPQDT VAYEDLSVDY TQKKWKSLTL SQRALQWNMM , corresponding to amino acids 161-261 of Human ZNF167
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57449 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 13 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- FLJ12738 antibodyZFP antibodyZinc finger protein 167 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 448 antibodyZinc finger protein 64 antibodyZinc finger protein with KRAB and SCAN domains 7 antibodyZinc finger protein ZFP antibodyZKSCAN 7 antibodyZKSCAN7 antibodyZN167_HUMAN antibodyZNF 167 antibodyZNF 448 antibodyZNF 64 antibodyZNF167 antibodyZNF448 antibodyZNF64 antibody
Anti-ZNF167 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57449 ZNF167 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-ZNF167 antibody (ab57449)
ab57449 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.