Anti-ZNF167 antibody (ab57449)
- Product nameAnti-ZNF167 antibodySee all ZNF167 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to ZNF167
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: TTKESPPTSP LSGGSAPGAH LEPPYDPGTH HLPSGDFAQC TSPVPTLPQV GNSGDQAGAT VLRMVRPQDT VAYEDLSVDY TQKKWKSLTL SQRALQWNMM , corresponding to amino acids 161-261 of Human ZNF167
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57449 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 13 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- FLJ12738 antibody
- ZFP antibody
- Zinc finger protein 167 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 448 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 64 antibody
- Zinc finger protein with KRAB and SCAN domains 7 antibody
- Zinc finger protein ZFP antibody
- ZKSCAN 7 antibody
- ZKSCAN7 antibody
- ZN167_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF 167 antibody
- ZNF 448 antibody
- ZNF 64 antibody
- ZNF167 antibody
- ZNF448 antibody
- ZNF64 antibody
Anti-ZNF167 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57449 ZNF167 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-ZNF167 antibody (ab57449)
ab57449 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.