Anti-ZNF187 antibody (ab67524)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67524 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 , 55 kDa.|
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 8 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- MGC2815 antibodyProtein SRE ZBP antibodyProtein SRE-ZBP antibody
- SRE ZBP antibodyZinc finger and SCAN domain containing protein 26 antibodyZinc finger and SCAN domain-containing protein 26 antibodyZinc finger protein 187 antibodyZN187_HUMAN antibodyZnf187 antibodyZSCAN26 antibody
Anti-ZNF187 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ZNF187 antibody (ab67524) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZNF187 transfected lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 , 55 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunofluorescence analysis of ZNF187 expression in HeLa cells using Protein A purified ab67524 at 10ug/ml.
References for Anti-ZNF187 antibody (ab67524)
ab67524 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.