Anti-ZNF669 antibody (ab90072)
- Product nameAnti-ZNF669 antibodySee all ZNF669 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ZNF669
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 108-157 (DSSQKNLYRE VMQETCRNLA SVGSQWKDQN IEDHFEKPGK DIRNHIVQRL) of Human ZNF669 (NP_079080).
- Positive controlTHP1 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90072 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevanceZNF669 belongs to the krueppel C2H2 type zinc finger protein family. It contains 9 C2H2 type zinc fingers and 1 KRAB domain. ZNF669 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- FLJ12606 antibodyZinc finger protein 669 antibodyZNF 669 antibody
Anti-ZNF669 antibody images
Anti-ZNF669 antibody (ab90072) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + THP1 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
References for Anti-ZNF669 antibody (ab90072)
ab90072 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.