For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab120335? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120335 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Webb TJ et al. Alterations in cellular metabolism modulate CD1d-mediated NKT-cell responses. Pathog Dis 74:N/A (2016).
- Yan Y et al. SUMOylation of AMPKa1 by PIAS4 specifically regulates mTORC1 signalling. Nat Commun 6:8979 (2015).
- Vincent EE et al. Differential effects of AMPK agonists on cell growth and metabolism. Oncogene : (2014).
- Chen Z et al. Promotion of adiponectin multimerization by emodin, a novel AMPK activator with PPAR?-agonist activity. J Cell Biochem : (2012).
- Galic S et al. Hematopoietic AMPK ß1 reduces mouse adipose tissue macrophage inflammation and insulin resistance in obesity. J Clin Invest 121:4903-15 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"