For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 68 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionInvolved in the transduction of mitogenic signals from the cell membrane to the nucleus.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly in urogenital tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. RAF subfamily.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 RBD (Ras-binding) domain.
Information by UniProt
- A raf 1 antibody
- A Raf proto oncogene serine/threonine protein kinase antibody
- ARAF 1 antibody
Anti-A RAF antibody images
Western blot - A RAF antibody (ab59343)
All lanes : Anti-A RAF antibody (ab59343) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HeLa cells treated
with PMA (125ng/ml, 30mins)
Lane 2 : Extracts from HeLa cells treated
with PMA (125ng/ml, 30mins), plus immunising peptide
Observed band size : 68 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - A RAF antibody (ab59343)
ab59343, at a 1/50-1/100 dilution, staining human A RAF in breast carcinoma with (+) or without (-) immunising peptide), using Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin embedded tissue
References for Anti-A RAF antibody (ab59343)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"