Publishing research using ab53521? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53521 has been referenced in 26 publications.
- Patterson M et al. let-7 miRNAs can act through notch to regulate human gliogenesis. Stem Cell Reports 3:758-73 (2014). IHC
- Chen LP et al. Regulation of Olig2 during astroglial differentiation in the subventricular zone of a cuprizone-induced demyelination mouse model. Neuroscience 221:96-107 (2012).
- Paintlia MK et al. Modulation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha activity by N-acetyl cysteine attenuates inhibition of oligodendrocyte development in lipopolysaccharide stimulated mixed glial cultures. J Neurochem 105:956-70 (2008).
- Dromard C et al. NG2 and Olig2 expression provides evidence for phenotypic deregulation of cultured central nervous system and peripheral nervous system neural precursor cells. Stem Cells 25:340-53 (2007).
- Banin E et al. Retinal incorporation and differentiation of neural precursors derived from human embryonic stem cells. Stem Cells 24:246-57 (2006).
- Walton NM et al. Derivation and large-scale expansion of multipotent astroglial neural progenitors from adult human brain. Development 133:3671-81 (2006).
- Ruffini F et al. Distinctive properties of human adult brain-derived myelin progenitor cells. Am J Pathol 165:2167-75 (2004).
- Nunes MC et al. Identification and isolation of multipotential neural progenitor cells from the subcortical white matter of the adult human brain. Nat Med 9:439-47 (2003).
- Kondo T & Raff M Oligodendrocyte precursor cells reprogrammed to become multipotential CNS stem cells. Science 289:1754-7 (2000).
- Shioi J et al. The Alzheimer amyloid precursor proteoglycan (appican) is present in brain and is produced by astrocytes but not by neurons in primary neural cultures. J Biol Chem 270:11839-44 (1995).
- Takeshima T et al. Mesencephalic type 1 astrocytes rescue dopaminergic neurons from death induced by serum deprivation. J Neurosci 14:4769-79 (1994).
- da Cunha A & Vitkovic L Regulation of immunoreactive GAP-43 expression in rat cortical macroglia is cell type specific. J Cell Biol 111:209-15 (1990).
- Majocha RE et al. Monoclonal antibody to embryonic CNS antigen A2B5 provides evidence for the involvement of membrane components at sites of Alzheimer degeneration and detects sulfatides as well as gangliosides. J Neurochem 53:953-61 (1989).
- Bartholomeusz RK et al. Pancreatic islet A2B5- and 3G5-reactive gangliosides are markers of differentiation in rat insulinoma cells. Endocrinology 124:2680-5 (1989).
- Suzumura A & Silberberg DH Lymphokines facilitate maturation of oligodendrocytes in vitro. Brain Res 480:51-7 (1989).
- Bottenstein JE et al. CNS neuronal cell line-derived factors regulate gliogenesis in neonatal rat brain cultures. J Neurosci Res 20:291-303 (1988).
- McBurney MW et al. Differentiation and maturation of embryonal carcinoma-derived neurons in cell culture. J Neurosci 8:1063-73 (1988).
- Mokhtar N et al. Thymoma: lymphoid and epithelial components mirror the phenotype of normal thymus. Hum Pathol 15:378-84 (1984).
- Powers AC et al. Characterization of monoclonal antibody 3G5 and utilization of this antibody to immobilize pancreatic islet cell gangliosides in a solid phase radioassay. Endocrinology 114:1338-43 (1984).
- Haynes BF et al. Phenotypic characterization and ontogeny of mesodermal-derived and endocrine epithelial components of the human thymic microenvironment. J Exp Med 159:1149-68 (1984).
- McFarland EJ et al. The human thymic microenvironment: cortical thymic epithelium is an antigenically distinct region of the thymic microenvironment. J Immunol 133:1241-9 (1984).
- Fredman P et al. Monoclonal antibody A2B5 reacts with many gangliosides in neuronal tissue. Arch Biochem Biophys 233:661-6 (1984).
- Haynes BF et al. Demonstration of abnormalities in expression of thymic epithelial surface antigens in severe cellular immunodeficiency diseases. J Immunol 130:1182-8 (1983).
- Haynes BF et al. Identification of human and rodent thymic epithelium using tetanus toxin and monoclonal antibody A2B5. J Clin Invest 71:9-14 (1983).
- Eisenbarth GS et al. Expression of receptors for tetanus toxin and monoclonal antibody A2B5 by pancreatic islet cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 79:5066-70 (1982).
- Eisenbarth GS et al. Monoclonal antibody to a plasma membrane antigen of neurons. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 76:4913-7 (1979).