Anti-A2BP1 / Fox1 antibody (ab94581)
- Product nameAnti-A2BP1 / Fox1 antibodySee all A2BP1 / Fox1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to A2BP1 / Fox1
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Dog, Monkey, Orangutan
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human A2BP1 / Fox1.
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Mouse Forebrain Tissue and MCF7 Whole Cell lysates. This antibody gave a positive result in IHC in the following FFPE tissue: Human skeletal muscle.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94581 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
- FunctionRNA-binding protein that regulates alternative splicing events by binding to 5'-UGCAUGU-3' elements. Regulates alternative splicing of tissue-specific exons and of differentially spliced exons during erythropoiesis.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in muscle and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- A2 BP1 antibody
- A2BP 1 antibody
- A2BP antibody
- A2BP1 antibody
- Ataxin 2 binding protein 1 antibody
- Ataxin-2-binding protein 1 antibody
- Ataxin2 binding protein 1 antibody
- FOX 1 antibody
- Fox-1 homolog A antibody
- FOX1 antibody
- Hexaribonucleotide binding protein 1 antibody
- Hexaribonucleotide-binding protein 1 antibody
- HRNBP 1 antibody
- HRNBP1 antibody
- RBFOX1 antibody
- RFOX1_HUMAN antibody
- RNA binding protein fox-1 homolog 1 antibody
Anti-A2BP1 / Fox1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-A2BP1 / Fox1 antibody (ab94581) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Forebrain (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
Additional bands at : 110 kDa,28 kDa,37 kDa,56 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 2 minutes
ICC/IF image of ab94581 stained MCF-7 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab94581 at 1µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM. This antibody also gave a positive result in HeLa, Hek293, and HepG2 cell types at 1ug/ml (4% formaldehyde fixed, 10 min)
IHC image of A2BP1 / Fox1 staining in Human skeletal muscle formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab94581, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
References for Anti-A2BP1 / Fox1 antibody (ab94581)
ab94581 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.