For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7,30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from Mouse ascites fluid by affinity chromatography.
- Clone number5B5
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
- FunctionNecessary for the synthesis of type III mucin. Catalyzes the transfer of N-acetylglucosamine (GlcNAc) to core 2 branched O-glycans.
- Tissue specificityDetected in stomach and pancreas.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 32 family.
- DomainThe conserved DXD motif is involved in enzyme activity.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 4-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- A4GCT_HUMAN antibody
- A4GNT antibody
Anti-A4GNT antibody [5B5] images
Western blot - Anti-A4GNT antibody [5B5] (ab131649)
All lanes : Anti-A4GNT antibody [5B5] (ab131649)
Lane 1 : HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control cDNA
Lane 2 : HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY A4GNT cDNA
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
HEK293T cell lysates were generated from transient transfection of the cDNA clone (RC221256)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-A4GNT antibody [5B5] (ab131649)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human pancreas carcinoma tissue labelling A4GNT with ab131649 at 1/150 dilution.
References for Anti-A4GNT antibody [5B5] (ab131649)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"