Anti-AAK1 antibody (ab66005)
- Product nameAnti-AAK1 antibodySee all AAK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AAK1
- SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of total AAK1 protein.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
A synthetic peptide derived from the internal region of human AAK1
- Positive control
- Extracts from COS7 cells
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66005 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 94, 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa).|
- FunctionPhosphorylates the AP2M1/mu2 subunit of the adaptor protein complex 2 (AP-2). May play a role in regulating aspects of clathrin-mediated endocytosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cell membrane. Membrane > clathrin-coated pit. Active when found in clathrin-coated pits at the plasma membrane.
- AAK 1 antibody
- Aak1 antibody
- AAK1_HUMAN antibody
- Adaptor associated kinase 1 antibody
- Adaptor-associated kinase 1 antibody
- AP2 associated kinase 1 antibody
- AP2 associated protein kinase 1 antibody
- AP2-associated protein kinase 1 antibody
- DKFZp686F03202 antibody
- DKFZp686K16132 antibody
- FLJ23712 antibody
- FLJ25931 antibody
- FLJ31060 antibody
- FLJ42882 antibody
- FLJ45252 antibody
- KIAA1048 antibody
- MGC138170 antibody
- MGC164568 antibody
- MGC164570 antibody
Anti-AAK1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-AAK1 antibody (ab66005) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from COS7 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from COS7 cells, plus 5µg immunizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 94 kDa
Observed band size : 94 kDa
Additional bands at : 75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-AAK1 antibody (ab66005)
ab66005 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.