For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 94, 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa).
- FunctionPhosphorylates the AP2M1/mu2 subunit of the adaptor protein complex 2 (AP-2). May play a role in regulating aspects of clathrin-mediated endocytosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cell membrane. Membrane > clathrin-coated pit. Active when found in clathrin-coated pits at the plasma membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AAK 1 antibody
- Aak1 antibody
- AAK1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-AAK1 antibody images
Western blot - AAK1 antibody (ab66005)
All lanes : Anti-AAK1 antibody (ab66005) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from COS7 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from COS7 cells, plus 5µg immunizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 94 kDa
Observed band size : 94 kDa
Additional bands at : 75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-AAK1 antibody (ab66005)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"