For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AAK1 antibody
See all AAK1 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to AAK1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Cow
C-GSPRTSQQNVYNPSE , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 677-691 of Human AAK1 (NP_055726.3).
- Positive control
- Human Brain (Amygdala and Cerebellum) lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab99440 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa).
- FunctionPhosphorylates the AP2M1/mu2 subunit of the adaptor protein complex 2 (AP-2). May play a role in regulating aspects of clathrin-mediated endocytosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cell membrane. Membrane > clathrin-coated pit. Active when found in clathrin-coated pits at the plasma membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AAK 1 antibody
- Aak1 antibody
- AAK1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-AAK1 antibody images
References for Anti-AAK1 antibody (ab99440)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"