For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-AATK antibody
See all AATK primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to AATK
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: SPEFVLKEAQ EGCEPQAFAE LASEGEGPGP ETRLSTSLSG LNEKNPYRDS AYFSDLEAEA EATSGPEKKC GGDRAPGPEL GLRSTGQPSE QVCLRPGVSG , corresponding to amino acids 161-260 of Human AATK
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in neuronal differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated. Phosphorylated by CDK5.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Predominantly perinuclear.
Information by UniProt
- AATK antibody
- AATYK antibody
- AATYK1 antibody
Anti-AATK antibody images
IHC-P - AATK antibody (ab56625)
AATK antibody (ab56625) used in immunohistochemistry at 1ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human stomach.
Western blot - AATK antibody (ab56625)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56625 AATK antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"