Fas Human ELISA Kit (ab100514)
- Product nameFas Human ELISA KitSee all CD95 kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture extracts, Tissue Extracts
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 5 pg/ml
- Range2.74 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture extracts 92.28 83% - 105% Tissue Extracts 89.79 82% - 104%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab100514 Fas Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human Fas in cell lysate and tissue lysate. This assay employs an antibody specific for human Fas coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Fas present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human Fas antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Fas bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 2X Cell Lysate Buffer Item J 1 x 5ml Assay Diluent 5x concentrated buffer. For Detection Antibody and HRP-Streptavidin concentrate diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody Fas: biotinylated anti-human Fas 2 vials Fas Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human Fas 1 unit Fas Standard Human (recombinant) 2 vials HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 640x concentrated HRP-conjugated streptavidin 1 x 200µl Sample Diluent Buffer 5x concentrated buffer For Standard/Sample (cell lysate/tissue lysate) diluent. 1 x 10ml Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
Contains 3 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- ALPS1AAPO 1APO 1 cell surface antigen
- Apo-1 antigenAPO1Apo1 antigenApoptosis antigen 1Apoptosis mediating surface antigen FASApoptosis-mediating surface antigen FASAPT1 CD95CD95 antigenFasFas AMAFas antigenFAS1FASLG receptorFASTM TNF receptor superfamily member 6TNFRSF6 TNR6_HUMANTumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 6
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100514 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Fas Human ELISA Kit (ab100514)
ab100514 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.