GRO alpha Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100717)
- Product nameGRO alpha Mouse ELISA KitSee all GRO alpha kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 1 pg/ml
- Range0.614 pg/ml - 150 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 123.5 115% - 139% Serum 89.3 78% - 97% Plasma 101.4 88% - 113%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
ab100717 mouse GRO alpha ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse GRO alpha in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse GRO alpha coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and GRO alpha present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse GRO alpha antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of KC bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml Assay Diluent 5x concentrated buffer. ForStandard/Sample (serum/plasma samples/cell culture medium ) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody KC (GRO-alpha): biotinylated anti-mouse KC (GRO-alpha) 2 vials GRO alpha Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-mouse GRO alpha 1 unit GRO alpha Standard Mouse (recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
- C-X-C motif chemokine 1chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 1 (melanoma growth stimulating activity, alpha)fibroblast secretory protein
- FSPGROGRO1GRO1 oncogene (melanoma growth stimulating activity, alpha)GRO1 oncogene (melanoma growth-stimulating activity)GROagrowth-regulated alpha proteinMelanoma growth stimulatory activitymelanoma growth stimulatory activity alphaMGSAMGSA aMGSA alphaNAP 3Neutrophil-activating protein 3SCYB1
- SwissProt: P12850 Mouse
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100717 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for GRO alpha Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100717)
ab100717 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.