Osteopontin Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100734)
- Product nameOsteopontin Mouse ELISA KitSee all Osteopontin kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 4 pg/ml
- Range2.74 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 85.46 78% - 105% Serum 115.6 103% - 122% Plasma 110.4 87% - 130%
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
ab100734 Osteopontin (OPN) Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Mouse Osteopontin in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for Osteopontin coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Osteopontin present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Mouse Osteopontin antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Osteopontin bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent C 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-mouse Osteopontin 2 vials Osteopontin Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse Osteopontin Standard 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
Acts as a cytokine involved in enhancing production of interferon-gamma and interleukin-12 and reducing production of interleukin-10 and is essential in the pathway that leads to type I immunity.
modificationsExtensively phosphorylated by FAM20C in the extracelllular medium at multiple sites within the S-x-E/pS motif.
N- and O-glycosylated.
- BNSPBone sialoprotein 1Bone sialoprotein I
- BSPIEarly T lymphocyte activation 1 ETA 1MGC110940NephropontinOPNOsteopontinOSTP_HUMANSecreted phosphoprotein 1Secreted phosphoprotein 1 (osteopontin bone sialoprotein I early T lymphocyte activation 1)Secreted phosphoprotein 1 (osteopontin bone sialoprotein)SPP-1SPP1Urinary stone proteinUropontin
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100734 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.