Anti-NAV3 antibody - N-terminal (ab101792)
- Product nameAnti-NAV3 antibody - N-terminalSee all NAV3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NAV3 - N-terminal
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide from the N terminal region of Mouse NAV3, conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101792 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/300 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 256 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/300 - 1/2000. Antigen retrieval is recommended.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/2000.|
- FunctionMay regulate IL2 production by T-cells. May be involved in neuron regeneration.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain. Expressed at low levels in heart and placenta. Present in activated T-cells but not in resting T-cells (at protein level). Down-regulated in primary neuroblastoma.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration disrupting NAV3 has been found in patients with Sezary syndrome. Translocation t(12;18)(q21;q21.2).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Nav/unc-53 family.
Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal brain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus outer membrane.
- KIAA0938 antibodyNAV 3 antibodyNAV3 antibody
- NAV3_HUMAN antibodyNeuron navigator 3 antibodyPOMFIL1 antibodyPore membrane and/or filament-interacting-like protein 1 antibodySteerin 3 antibodySteerin-3 antibodySTEERIN3 antibodyUnc 53 homolog 3 antibodyUnc-53 homolog 3 antibodyunc53H3 antibody
References for Anti-NAV3 antibody - N-terminal (ab101792)
ab101792 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.