Anti-PNPLA1 antibody (ab102069)
- Product nameAnti-PNPLA1 antibodySee all PNPLA1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PNPLA1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 323-372 (QAPTSHRPSLGPSTVGAPQTLPRSSLSAFPAQPPVEELG QEQPQAVALLV) of Human PNPLA1 (Isoform 2, NP_775947).
- Positive controlCOLO205 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102069 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionLipid hydrolase.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the digestive system.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 patatin domain.
- ARCI10 antibodydJ50J22.1 antibodyFLJ38755 antibody
- MGC119319 antibodyMGC119320 antibodyMGC119321 antibodyOTTHUMP00000016289 antibodyOTTMUSP00000028874 antibodyPatatin like phospholipase domain containing 1 antibodyPatatin like phospholipase domain containing protein 1 antibodyPatatin-like phospholipase domain-containing protein 1 antibodyPLPL1_HUMAN antibodyPNPLA1 antibody
Anti-PNPLA1 antibody images
Anti-PNPLA1 antibody (ab102069) at 1 µg/ml + COLO205 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
References for Anti-PNPLA1 antibody (ab102069)
ab102069 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.