Anti-BRUNOL5 antibody (ab102122)
- Product nameAnti-BRUNOL5 antibodySee all BRUNOL5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BRUNOL5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 359-408 (AFSGVQQYTA MYPTAAITPI AHSVPQPPPL LQQQQREGPE GCNLFIYHLP) of Human BRUNOL5 (NP_068757)
- Positive controlA549 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102122 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionRNA-binding protein implicated in the regulation of pre-mRNA alternative splicing. Mediates exon inclusion and/or exclusion in pre-mRNA that are subject to tissue-specific and developmentally regulated alternative splicing. Specifically activates exon 5 inclusion of cardiac isoforms of TNNT2 during heart remodeling at the juvenile to adult transition. Binds to muscle-specific splicing enhancer (MSE) intronic sites flanking the alternative exon 5 of TNNT2 pre-mRNA.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CELF/BRUNOL family.
Contains 3 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
- Bruno like 5, RNA binding protein (Drosophila) antibodyBruno like protein 5 antibodyBruno-like protein 5 antibody
- BRUNOL 5 antibodyCELF 5 antibodyCELF-5 antibodyCELF5 antibodyCELF5_HUMAN antibodyCUG BP and ETR 3 like factor 5 antibodyCUG-BP- and ETR-3-like factor 5 antibodyCUGBP Elav-like family member 5 antibodyCUGBP, Elav-like family member 5 antibodyRNA binding protein BRUNOL5 antibodyRNA-binding protein BRUNOL-5 antibody
Anti-BRUNOL5 antibody images
Anti-BRUNOL5 antibody (ab102122) at 1 µg/ml + A549 cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
References for Anti-BRUNOL5 antibody (ab102122)
ab102122 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.