Anti-Cardiac Troponin T antibody [1F11] (ab10214)
- Product nameAnti-Cardiac Troponin T antibody [1F11]See all Cardiac Troponin T primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1F11] to Cardiac Troponin T
- SpecificitySuitable for use in Surface Plasmon Resonance Biosensing (PubMed: 20633583 and 20694813)
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ELISA, WB, Sandwich ELISA, ICC, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Goat, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig, Fish
Free human cardiac troponin T
- EpitopePeptide 146-160.
- General notesConcentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
Does not cross-react with skeletal muscle troponin T, cTnI or TnC.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurity tested by electrophoresis.
- Primary antibody notes Does not cross-react with skeletal muscle troponin T, cTnI or TnC.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1F11
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10214 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21278734|
|AP||AP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 35.4 kDa.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to Cardiac Troponin T (ab45932). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 5 µg/ml with Rabbit polyclonal to cardiac Troponin T (ab45932) as Detection.|
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Used at a dilution of 1/400 for 1 hr incubation on rat cardiomyocytes (see Abreview for further details).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 23066088|
- FunctionTroponin T is the tropomyosin-binding subunit of troponin, the thin filament regulatory complex which confers calcium-sensitivity to striated muscle actomyosin ATPase activity.
- Tissue specificityHeart. The fetal heart shows a greater expression in the atrium than in the ventricle, while the adult heart shows a greater expression in the ventricle than in the atrium. Isoform 6 predominates in normal adult heart. Isoforms 1, 7 and 8 are expressed in fetal heart. Isoform 7 is also expressed in failing adult heart.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TNNT2 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial hypertrophic type 2 (CMH2) [MIM:115195]. Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a hereditary heart disorder characterized by ventricular hypertrophy, which is usually asymmetric and often involves the interventricular septum. The symptoms include dyspnea, syncope, collapse, palpitations, and chest pain. They can be readily provoked by exercise. The disorder has inter- and intrafamilial variability ranging from benign to malignant forms with high risk of cardiac failure and sudden cardiac death.
Defects in TNNT2 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 1D (CMD1D) [MIM:601494]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
Defects in TNNT2 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial restrictive type 3 (RCM3) [MIM:612422]. Restrictive cardiomyopathy is a heart disorder characterized by impaired filling of the ventricles with reduced diastolic volume, in the presence of normal or near normal wall thickness and systolic function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the troponin T family.
- Entrez Gene: 493940 Cat
- Entrez Gene: 286816 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 403532 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 7139 Human
- Entrez Gene: 21956 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 100622450 Pig
- Entrez Gene: 100009428 Rabbit
- Entrez Gene: 24837 Rat
- Omim: 191045 Human
- SwissProt: P13789 Cow
- SwissProt: P45379 Human
- SwissProt: P50752 Mouse
- SwissProt: P09741 Rabbit
- SwissProt: P50753 Rat
- Unigene: 533613 Human
- Unigene: 247470 Mouse
- Unigene: 9965 Rat
- Cardiac muscle troponin T antibodyCardiomyopathy dilated 1D (autosomal dominant) antibodyCardiomyopathy hypertrophic 2 antibody
- CMD1D antibodyCMH2 antibodyCMPD2 antibodycTnT antibodyLVNC6 antibodyMGC3889 antibodyOTTHUMP00000033864 antibodyOTTHUMP00000033865 antibodyOTTHUMP00000033866 antibodyOTTHUMP00000033867 antibodyOTTHUMP00000033870 antibodyOTTHUMP00000218095 antibodyRCM3 antibodyTNNT 2 antibodyTNNT2 antibodyTNNT2_HUMAN antibodyTnTC antibodyTroponin T cardiac muscle antibodyTroponin T type 2 (cardiac) antibodyTroponin T type 2 cardiac antibodyTroponin T, cardiac muscle antibodyTroponin T2 antibodyTroponin T2 cardiac antibody
Anti-Cardiac Troponin T antibody [1F11] images
Standard Curve for Cardiac Troponin T (Analyte: Cardiac Troponin T protein (His tag) (ab86685)); dilution range 1pg/ml to 1ug/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [1F11] to Cardiac Troponin T (ab10214) at 5ug/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to cardiac Troponin T (ab45932) at 0.5ug/ml.
ab10214 at a 1/400 dilution staining rat cardiomyocytes by immunocytochemistry. The cells were paraformaldehyde fixed and blocked with 2% serum. The antibody was incubated with the cells for 16 hours and then bound antibody was detected using an Alexa Fluor® 594 conjugated donkey Anti-Mouse IgG(H+L).
This image is courtesy of an Abreview submitted by Yiqiang Zhang.
ab10214 (1/100) staining differentiated mouse embryonic stem cells (green). Mouse embryonic stem cells were differentiated for 12 days to form cardiomyocytes, fixed in methanol and blocked in 1% serum for 1 hour. ab10214 was incubated with the cells for 1 hour at room temperature and detected using goat anti mouse Alexa Fluor® 488 (1/500). DAPI staining was used to detect the nuclei (blue).
All lanes : Anti-Cardiac Troponin T antibody [1F11] (ab10214) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse heart whole tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse heart whole tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
An HRP-conjugated Goat anti-mouse polyclonal at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under non-reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 35.4 kDa
Observed band size : 36 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
References for Anti-Cardiac Troponin T antibody [1F11] (ab10214)
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu Y et al. Transplantation of parthenogenetic embryonic stem cells ameliorates cardiac dysfunction and remodelling after myocardial infarction. Cardiovasc Res : (2012). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23066088) »
- Efe JA et al. Conversion of mouse fibroblasts into cardiomyocytes using a direct reprogramming strategy. Nat Cell Biol 13:215-22 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 21278734) »