Anti-P2X2 antibody (ab10262)
- Product nameAnti-P2X2 antibodySee all P2X2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGuinea pig polyclonal to P2X2
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, ICC, WB, IHC-FoFr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Guinea pig
Synthetic peptide: DSTSTDPKGLAQL, corresponding to amino acids 460-472 of Rat P2X2.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Whole Serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10262 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 47.8 kDa.|
|IHC-FoFr||IHC-FoFr: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 20620196|
- FunctionBinding of this ligand-gated ion channel to ATP mediates synaptic transmission between neurons and from neurons to smooth muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the P2X receptor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- ATP receptor antibodyATP receptor antibodyMGC129601 antibody
- P2RX 2 antibodyP2RX2 antibodyP2RX2_HUMAN antibodyP2X purinoceptor 2 antibodyP2X Receptor subunit 2 antibodyP2X2 antibodyP2X2a antibodyPurinergic receptor antibodyPurinergic receptor P2X ligand gated ion channel 2 antibodyPurinergic receptor P2X2 isoform A antibodyPurinergic receptor P2X2 isoform B antibodyPurinergic receptor P2X2 isoform C antibodyPurinergic receptor P2X2 isoform D antibodyPurinergic receptor P2X2 isoform H antibodyPurinergic receptor P2X2 isoform I antibody
Anti-P2X2 antibody images
ab10262, at a dilution of 1/500, staining P2X2 in solitary tract of rat central nervous system by Immunohistochemistry (PFA perfusion fixed frozen sections).
References for Anti-P2X2 antibody (ab10262)
This product has been referenced in:
- Bjelobaba I et al. The cortical stab injury induces beading of fibers expressing ecto-nucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 3. Neuroscience 170:107-16 (2010). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 20620196) »