Anti-Plzf antibody [5B3] (ab104854)
- Product nameAnti-Plzf antibody [5B3]See all Plzf primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5B3] to Plzf
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified recombinant fragment of Human Plzf expressed in E. Coli.
- Positive controlHela cell lysate. Hela cells
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C. Aliquot and store at -20°C long-term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number5B3
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104854 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/50.|
- FunctionProbable transcription factor. May play a role in myeloid maturation and in the development and/or maintenance of other differentiated tissues. Probable substrate-recognition component of an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex which mediates the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins.
- Tissue specificityWithin the hematopoietic system, PLZF is expressed in bone marrow, early myeloid cell lines and peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Also expressed in the ovary, and at lower levels, in the kidney and lung.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ZBTB16 are the cause of skeletal defects genital hypoplasia and mental retardation (SGYMR) [MIM:612447]. A disorder characterized by mental retardation, craniofacial dysmorphism, microcephaly and short stature. Additional features include absence of the thumbs, hypoplasia of the radii and ulnae, additional vertebrae and ribs, retarded bone age and genital hypoplasia.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving ZBTB16 may be a cause of acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL). Translocation t(11;17)(q32;q21) with RARA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 9 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- AI467657 antibodylu antibodyPLZF antibody
- Promyelocytic leukemia zinc finger protein antibodyZBT16_HUMAN antibodyZBTB16 antibodyZfp145 antibodyZinc finger and BTB domain containing 16 antibodyzinc finger and BTB domain containing protein 16 antibodyZinc finger and BTB domain-containing protein 16 antibodyZinc finger protein 145 (Kruppel like expressed in promyelocytic leukemia) antibodyZinc finger protein 145 antibodyZinc finger protein PLZF antibodyZnf145 antibody
Anti-Plzf antibody [5B3] images
Anti-Plzf antibody [5B3] (ab104854) at 1/500 dilution + HeLa cell lysate
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of Hela cells using ab104854 (green). Red: Actin filaments have been labeled with Alexa Fluor-555 phalloidin.
Overlay histogram showing K562 cells stained with ab104854 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab104854, 1/50 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.