Anti-PLAC2 antibody (ab105734)
- Product nameAnti-PLAC2 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PLAC2
- Specificityab105734 is predicted to not cross-react with other PLAC family protein members.
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of Human PLAC2 (AAQ15237).
- Positive controlHeLa cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105734 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.|
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- PP10933 antibodyPLAC2 antibodyPlacenta-specific protein 2 antibodyPP10933 antibody
Anti-PLAC2 antibody images
Anti-PLAC2 antibody (ab105734) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 16 kDa
References for Anti-PLAC2 antibody (ab105734)
ab105734 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.