Anti-IL1 beta antibody (HRP) (ab106035)
- Product nameAnti-IL1 beta antibody (HRP)See all IL1 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL1 beta (HRP)
- Specificityab106035 is primarily directed against mature, 17,000 MW Mouse IL1 beta. It will recognize 10% of the non-denatured (native) precursor 31,000 MW Mouse IL1 beta containing samples but will primarily detect all of the 17,000 MW mature molecule. ab106035 does not detect IL1 alpha.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, IP, RIA, IHC-Fr, ELISA, Neutralising more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Does not react withHuman, Non Human Primates
Recombinant Mouse IL1 beta produced in E.coli. The MW of recombinant mouse IL1 beta was 17 kDa
- Positive controlRat and Mouse endotoxin stimulated peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC).
- General notesDo NOT add Sodium Azide!
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C. Aliquot and store at -20°C long-term.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.27% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Note: BSA is Immunoglobulin and Protease free
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesab106035 was heated to 56° C for 30 minutes.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106035 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 17, 30 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent concentration. Caution should be exhibited as the F(c) domain of the Rabbit IgG molecule may interact with cells non-specifically.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration. Preclearing the preparation with a non-specific Rabbit IgG to reduce background is suggested.|
|RIA||RIA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000. Best used as the second antibody in combination with a monoclonal antibody as a capture antibody.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent concentration. It is recommended to incubate the sample with a dilution of the antibody for at least 4 hours before being tested.|
- FunctionProduced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family.
- DomainThe similarity among the IL-1 precursors suggests that the amino ends of these proteins serve some as yet undefined function.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. The lack of a specific hydrophobic segment in the precursor sequence suggests that IL-1 is released by damaged cells or is secreted by a mechanism differing from that used for other secretory proteins.
- Catabolin antibodyH1 antibodyIL 1 antibody
- IL 1 beta antibodyIL-1 beta antibodyIL1 BETA antibodyIL1B antibodyIL1B_HUMAN antibodyIL1F2 antibodyInterleukin 1 beta antibodyInterleukin-1 beta antibodyOAF antibodyOTTHUMP00000162031 antibodyPreinterleukin 1 beta antibodyPro interleukin 1 beta antibody
References for Anti-IL1 beta antibody (HRP) (ab106035)
ab106035 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.