Anti-AGAP8 antibody (ab106257)
- Product nameAnti-AGAP8 antibodySee all AGAP8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AGAP8
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from intermediate residues of Human AGAP8 protein (NP_001071154.1).
- Positive controlWB: Human fetal heart and testis lysates IHC-P: Human fetal testis tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106257 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionPutative GTPase-activating protein.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the centaurin gamma-like family.
Contains 2 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 Arf-GAP domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- AGAP 8 antibodyAGAP-8 antibodyAGAP8 antibody
- AGAP8_HUMAN antibodyArf GAP with GTPase ANK repeat and PH domain containing protein 8 antibodyArf-GAP with GTPase, ANK repeat and PH domain-containing protein 8 antibodyArfGAP with GTPase domain, ankyrin repeat and PH domain 8 antibodyCentaurin gamma like family member 5 antibodyCentaurin-gamma-like family member 5 antibodyCTGLF5 antibody
Anti-AGAP8 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-AGAP8 antibody (ab106257) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal testis lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal heart lysate
Predicted band size : 73 kDa
ab106257, at a 1/100 dilution, showing cytoplasmic staining of AGAP8 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human fetal testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-AGAP8 antibody (ab106257)
ab106257 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.