Anti-Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 antibody [5H4] (ab1072)
- Product nameAnti-Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 antibody [5H4]See all Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5H4] to Bovine Papilloma Virus E2
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, ELISA, IP more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS with 50% glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number5H4
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1072 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceThe bovine papilloma virus E2 protein is the master regulator of papillomavirus replication and transcription. Binds to the E2RE response element (5'-ACCNNNNNNGGT-3') present in multiple copies in the regulatory region. Can either activate or repress transcription depending on E2RE's position with regards to proximal promoter elements. Repression occurs by sterically hindering the assembly of the transcription initiation complex. The E1-E2 complex binds to the origin of DNA replication.
- Cellular localizationHost cell nucleus
- BPVgp4 antibodyE2 antibodyRegulatory protein E2 antibody
References for Anti-Bovine Papilloma Virus E2 antibody [5H4] (ab1072)
ab1072 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.